October 03, 2014
Relocation Readiness provides information, education, and personal assistance to members of all branches and their families relocating (PCSing - Permanent Change of Station) to and from Joint Base Andrews.
Seminars/Workshops offered by the M&FSC:
- Bi- Monthly Relocation Readiness Brief
- Open to those making their first military move, first overseas move, or those with challenging and complex situations
- Welcome to Joint Base Andrews (WTA)
- Base Newcomers Orientation held twice each month providing mandatory in-processing briefings and information to members of all branches and spouses.
- One-on-one consultations
are available for those needing additional assistance with challenging and complex situations.
Military Installations and Plan My Move
- DoD sponsored web based tools with information on almost all military installations worldwide. Visit www.militaryinstallations.dod.mil
for additional information.
- Effective 31 August 2014, Joint Base Andrews will no longer have a Loan Closet.
Childcare for PCS
- Air Force members can receive up to 20 hours of free childcare per child from both the losing and gaining bases, sponsored by Air Force Aid Society.
Joint Base Andrews Military & Family Support Center
1191 Menoher Drive
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Closed on Weekends, AFDW Family Days & Holidays